Sandra D Vanway CPA, PLLC is a certified public accounting firm that provides tax, accounting, bookkeeping, business consulting and tax planning services for small businesses and individuals. We have been providing services in the Lake Travis area since 1987.
Our intent is to listen to our clients carefully and tailor the services of each client depending on their individual needs coming up with a specific plan that meets that client’s needs and goals while building a good relationship and putting quality and client satisfaction first. The firm looks for the most cost-effective solutions to fit your needs and looks for ways to improve your situation. Our goal is to strive to stay current with the ever changing tax laws. The objective is to focus on your needs and not just provide a completed income tax return or financial statement.
Some of the types of firms we work with are:
• Professionals - Doctors, Attorneys, Information Technology, Other
• Real Estate Industry - Investors, Owners, Lessors, Developers & Realtors
• Contractors - Construction, Remodeling, Home Building, Commercial Services
• Various Service Industries - Consultants, Engineers, other
• Fine Arts – Photographers, Designers, Hair
• Retail – Various Small Business Both Storefront and Internet Based
We have experience in the many tax areas of Partnerships, Corporations, S Corporations, LLC’s, Individuals, Trusts, Gift Tax and Estate. A large majority of our clients are small business owners and/or real estate investors and many have been with the firm for over 20 years.
Sandra earned her degree from Texas A&M University and is licensed as a Certified Public Accountant. She is a member of the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants. She raised her two children in the Lake Travis area but now she and her husband live in Dripping Springs, TX where they enjoy gardening, spending time outdoors, traveling, reading and listening to music.